We’re growing our team!
After a year of operating as a group of co-founders, we’re looking for an awesome all-rounder to come and be a part of our team on a casual basis, starting at 10 hours per week.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing business, but also to combine working with learning, as in addition to the core tasks, we’ll be making sure there’s plenty of opportunity for you to learn about the day-to-day operations of a fashion label and incorporate elements that interest you into your role.
You’ll be required to come into our Collingwood showroom on either Friday’s or Saturday's (we're flexible each week) to handle orders and manage the store, and for the rest of the week, keep an eye on the customer contact inbox and our social media accounts, to make sure we keep delivering a personal and helpful service to our amazing customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Packaging and sending orders with love
- Responding to customer questions and facilitating exchange / return requests
- Contributing to the management of our social media accounts and engaging with our customers and followers
- Identifying influencers and social media marketing opportunities
- Opening, closing and manning our Collingwood showroom on Fridays from 10-4
- Tasks related to maintaining the showroom and warehouse space, including stock counting and replenishment, cleaning, caring for our plant friends.
What we offer:
- Flexible hours with working from home and only one day a week required in our showroom
- Support and guidance in areas that you’re interested in within the business
- The opportunity to expand your hours if there are other areas of the business you want to be involved in
- The chance to work in a company that is dedicated to making a difference in fashion and has ambitious goals for the coming years!