Content Creator Opening
We’re growing our team!
After a year of operating as a group of co-founders, we’re looking for an awesome and enthusiastic content creator to come and be a part of our team on a casual basis.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing business, and to build your skills across content creation for social media, website imagery, video and any kind of awesome content you can bring to the table.
You’ll be briefed on themes and requirements for upcoming campaigns and product features, but also be given plenty of opportunity to bring your creative ideas to the table, and be an integral part of taking our content to the next level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Receiving briefs and creating content for our social media channels, website, email campaigns and more!
- Creating both image and video content, from raw and engaging social media posts to more polished product highlights and features.
- Contributing to our ongoing marketing strategy by bringing references, ideas and concepts to the table, allowing you to build out your portfolio in new directions that showcase your talent.
What you’ll need:
- A portfolio or prior experience to showcase work you can create
- Knowledge of both film and video creation with at least basic video editing skills
- The ability to follow a brand aesthetic and create ways of applying this across various platforms
- An eye for the fashion industry, preferably with experience or a clear interest in this space
- The desire to get creative and push the boundaries of online content, leaving your mark on the content that all of our followers and customers will see!
Tools for the job:
- Your own camera equipment is preferred, but we also have film and DSLR camera equipment that you can use
- A budget for props and other equipment needed will be arranged depending on the content requirements
What we offer:
- Flexible / Casual arrangements with upcoming availability locked in up to one month in advance
- Support and guidance from a design director with over 10 years of experience in the fashion industry
- The chance to work in a company that is dedicated to making a difference in fashion and has ambitious goals for the coming years!
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to expand their portfolio and get their start in the fashion industry, whilst having the autonomy to have their creative ideas encouraged.
Must be based in Melbourne as the majority of content will be produced in our Melbourne warehouse or in surrounding areas.
Drop us an email to email@example.com to tell us a little bit about yourself and why you'd like to join our team!